Wednesday 25 December 2013

Boxing Day Sales Haul! Mac & Lush.

hey guys! So as you know it was christmas yesterday, merry christmas! hope yo all had a lovely time with friends, family and were safe. I ventured into Lush and Mac to do some shopping.
I am so sorry for the worst quality possible!


All christmas items were half price in lush so i decided to do a but of shopping i grabbed; Luxury lush pud bath ballistic, 2 cinder bath ballistics, 1 bombardino bath ballistic, 100g of godmother soap, 500g snow fairy shower gel, candy box gift set and best wishes gift set. The two gift sets came with (candy box) 100g of rock star soap, it was soap in a star! & candy mountain bubble bar. (best wishes) so white bath ballistic, christmas eve bubble bar and 100g snowcake soap which was also in a star shape!

I spent just under fifty dollars when it would of cost me just under hundred dollars. Although i got a bargin i spent 1 hour waiting in line because of the madness! There were quiet a few people pushing in and that really did annoy me but I really wanted my lush hahaha. I do not recommend going to your local lush I suggest shopping online unless everything is sold out then i would go into your store.

I also went into Mac! This was my very first trip to mac were I brought things! I brought the Mac finish spray, Mac studio fix foundation, Mac mineral finish power and Mac mineralize blush in the colour 'warm soul'. I enjoyed this trip so much, she even sat me down redid all my makeup which was such a great experience, i will be going back for more but not too soon this really does dent your bank account!
To go into more detail about the products..

Studio fix foundation; I really enjoy this because it gives a medium coverage that i love because my skin is not horrible and i really hate cake face foundations. I like natural looking foundations and this is really good for that kind of preference. I got the shade 'NW15' which is light but with a slight tinted to it because i have olive skin so this suits me quit well.

Mineralize skin finish Powder; I like this powder because its a light finish with is also very natural looking and i got it in the 'MEDIUM'.

Mineralize blush (warm soul); I really loved this blush! she put it on my cheek bones which highlighted it so well! I thought that it really brought my face to life and gave it a bit more warmth. I see it as a very warm colour (obviously) I would describe it as 'terracotta' just quiet earthy and it was an orangey brown warmth to it.

Brume fixante; It is a spray for when you finish your makeup to set it and stay put longer then the package suggests. You can also put it on before applying your makeup to hydrate your skin. I havent used this yet but I might do i separate review for this particular product.

Well I hope you all got something on your boxing day sales! Please leave links below to yours because I would love to see yours! Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! xx

6 comments:

  1. LOVE your blog! just bookmarked it!

    would love you to give me some advice on mine as im trying to make it as good as possible :)

    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thankyou! (-:
      i couldn't give much advice but i like your blog! its really good! xx

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to get into Lush for their christmas sale! Love your blog!

    Kylie
    http://beautyineffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was so good! but the lines were huge! thankyou love yours so much! (-:

      Delete