Monday 16 December 2013

OPI nail polish review!


Hello my lovelys, this is my first post/review. I am reviewing the OPI nail lacquer (polish) in the colour 'polka.com'. This not a colour so much as it is a glitter finish to put on a base colour. For my base colour i use the colour black satin by Chanel. The nail polish dried quite quickly which means i could little coats quicker. I enjoyed the colour alot, the sparkles consists of the colours; pink, blue and purple. It had been one of my favorite OPI glitter finishes so far! I pretty sure it from the Euro collection, you can purchase it here; opi-polka.com.

Ok so i hope you guys enjoyed my first review please leave comments! I will be posting a lot these holidays so please comment i'd lovelovelove to talk to you guys! (-:


5 comments:

  1. we've been seeing this polish on a few blogs, and we're obsessed! we love sparkles, especially during this time of year so we'll be getting our hands on this asap!!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is literally almost the best glitter nail polish! it is so pretty! you must get it! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What camera do you take your photos on? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually don't have a camera right now, so i use my iphone 4s xx

    ReplyDelete