Wednesday 18 December 2013

Snow Fairy Shower Gel Review!

Hey lovely people! today I'm reviewing Snow Fairy a shower gel by the company LUSH. They made cruelty free, homemade and vegan cosmetics! I will review the company in a more detailed post but today I'm going to focus on Snow Fairy.  It is part of their Christmas range of shower gels! It only comes out once a year obviously at Christmas time, and then disappears for another 10-11 months so I always remember to stock up! They come in three sizes, 100g, 250g and 500g. Since i have fallen in love with this i have brought two 500g bottles to last a bit!


This is a pretty pink colour with the added purple and blue sparkles in the bottom of the bottle (shack well to get them through the bottle). It smells absolutely amazing! It's scent consists of candy and bubblegum, I will admit it can be over bearing if you do not like super sweet scents but it still amazing shower gel. It shares the same smells as candy mountain bubble bar, magic wand bubble bar and bubblegum lip scrub. Would be perfect for a christmas present since we are only 6 days away from christmas! 

Hope you enjoyed this review guys! (-:

5 comments:

  1. Hey :) you gave me a little follow on bloglovin so i thought I would check you out! obviously we are at the same-ish level! Both just begun! And maybe we could help each other out? comment on any of my posts in reply or tweet me :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll reply on one of your posts! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shower gel! (such a pity that I don't blog in English, ghehe) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! what do you mean you don't blog in English? haha xx

      Delete